Job: Back-end Developer
Are you the new super coder for our Back-end Development Team?
Are you one of the best Back-end Developers in Denmark with at least 1-3 years of experience, and would you like to be a part of shaping and strengthening an already rapidly growing company? Then you might just be the person that we’re looking for!
Digital Marker wants to create the best, most dynamic, and most flexible digital solution available to the retail market. We handle all administrative aspects of our clients’ businesses, allowing them to put all their focus into their core services. Therefore, we’re currently on the lookout for the most talented back-enders available.
As our Back-end Developer, you’ll possess an essential role in a dynamic working environment. Through close collaboration with our Head of Development, front-enders, and designers, you’ll partake in developing value-creating IT solutions for both our clients, as well as internally. We currently collaborate with both Google, Sales Force and Adobe, granting you access to the biggest and best in the business.
Your tasks will consist of a variation of assignments, such as:
- Implementing a unique setup, where you’ll be a part of selecting the right types of technology
- Developing unique back-end features
- Taking part in pre-analyzes and workshops
- Installing and setting up modules
- Being a front-runner in shaping and developing our back-end department
We’d be very interested if you:
- Can work independently, but also within and across teams
- Have at least 1-3 years of experience
- Show initiative and enjoy solving technical issues
- Have a focus on functionality and stability
- Have a general business knowledge, allowing you to see the business perspective in what you are developing
- Can work with strange, quirky, and funny people
- Can bring our ideas to life through scalable solutions
- Want to be an absolute champion at using Shopware 6, PHP, VUE.js, MySQL, .NET og API
- While it’s very cool if you can speak Anatolian, what we’ll really praise is if you speak Backendian – in other words, you need to possess the necessary “languages” that this position requires from you. Besides this, it’s important that you’re able to write and speak English fluently.
- Are ready to learn what you don’t already know!
If you possess these capabilities, we’re prepared to offer you:
- A CEO who won’t mind bringing fun toys to work, yet he never forgets that this is about generating revenue
- A COO who is as tough as she is nice, while able to make everything function correctly! If you are ever in need of something, she is the one you should try bribing.
- A HoD who will happily play a round of Tekken with you – if you promise not to win (he’s a sore loser and we really prefer him to be in a good mood)
- A competitive salary
- Plenty of opportunities for both personal and professional development
- Health insurance – we need to ensure that you’re well taken care of
- Refrigerators filled to the brim with all your favorite drinks
- Warm lunch every day
- A team that cares for each other, also outside of the workplace
Besides that, our general ideology is ”if you need it… we’ll get it for you”. We’re not billionaires though, so please don’t request a new Porsche during our initial negotiation!
You’ll become part of an informal workplace with plenty of room for your own ideas, as well as personal development and responsibilities. At Digital Marker we value talent and personality higher than experience and old dusty projects. If you’re in need of a talk before you submit your application, feel free to reach out to Tobias Thiim at phone no. 41 33 33 17. On the other hand, if you simply can’t wait to share your superpowers with us, go ahead and send your application and resumé to CB@digitalmarker.dk.
Vores tech partnere
Copyright © Digital Marker 2021