User Experience Designer
We are looking for a very special User Experience designer who can understand a corporate culture centred on wellbeing. We want someone with a special talent, who would light and shine and who can spearhead our efforts to launch a unique concept and design. You will work with our Frontend developers to create something that […]
We are looking for a very special User Experience designer who can understand a corporate culture centred on wellbeing. We want someone with a special talent, who would light and shine and who can spearhead our efforts to launch a unique concept and design.
You will work with our Frontend developers to create something that did not exist on the market before. You will be setting the tone under the supervision of our COO, which has a sizeable experience working with some of the biggest brands in Europe.
As our User Experience Designer, you will get to work on tasks that you always dreamed of, but there will be probably also some assignments that you will not like. We trust you can work independently, prioritize tasks and make your own schedules and we are offering you all the support you need, from additional courses to “toys” that will make your work easier. You will have responsibilities related to designing apps, UI, Webdesigns and new concepts.
Digital Marker launched in December in Horsens, Denmark and we already signed contracts for over 140M DKK. We expand and develop fast, but not on the expense of the quality delivered. We focus rather on quality than time-to-market. Our aim is to deliver the best suited solution rather than just putting something out there. We have a strong management team with experience accumulated by working in companies like Gucci, Warner Bros., Paypal, Carlsberg and many more. We value uniqueness and the capacity to come with an original twist that could turn our ideas into something both amazing and functional for our customers.
We truly believe in offering to our employees everything they need. We believe the best company culture is based on listening to each other and not being afraid to talk honestly about work and assignments. Professionalism and objectivity go hand in hand and exist as long as the management is leading by example and showing the way.
We are all new in our company’s team, so your personality will play an important role in shaping our culture. That will mean that, within our team, you get to influence our direction when it comes of personnel care, culture and teamwork.
Please be aware this position involves being physically present in our offices in Horsens at least a few days a week So you will need to be in Denmark or be willing to relocate.
What are we expecting from you?
- We expect you to have a design-oriented education or to have solid experience with designing user experience. You will have to work with a complex setup, therefor having experience in the field is important to us
- We use Adobe suite. But aren’t we all?
- Remember we focus on quality, so we appreciate more a keen eye for details then a lot of talk
- If you are in the habit of keeping things inside, then you aren’t the right person for us. We encourage honest and clear communication
- We do not waste our time monitoring you, so you have to work independently and deliver on time. We will support you to do so.
- We are an international team and English is our work language, so we expect you to be able to use it as your primary language during the working hours.
Among your task, a few to mention are
- Prototye development via XD
- Internal brainstorming and generation of ideas.
- Maintenance of design guides.
- Feedback and brainstorming on design, features and users’ needs.
- Customers’ meetings
What we ofer?
- We are offering you a place in a unique team, where you can assume a main role and where you can develop and grow in the direction you want.
- We are still working at organizing the Friday’s afterhours, but maybe you want to help with that one?
- We are moving in a new headquarter mid-April and, in there, the lunch and the fruits will be on us.
- We also have plans for the rest & recreation area, but we will go ahead with that part once we move in.
- We offer flexible work hours and good opportunities for development.
Does it sound like something for you? Then send us a motivated application along with your CV
In your application, tell us who you are and what your motivation is in life. Letting us know who you are as a person is the best way to win us over! Of course, your experience matters too. But we do care more about the person and chemistry then about a one-year difference in experience or a missing competence.
Write to email@example.com if you want to know more or you want to apply for the position.
Digital Marker is a new concept that will launch on the market in the third quarter of 2021. We have aligned international contracts worth 140m DKK and we are focusing now on building on the Danish market, so that we can deliver the best 360 degrees digital services to SMVs (Retail + Beauty). Our team, of 2 in December, expanded to 6 by February and we are aiming to reach to 10 people soon, as our ambitions aren’t small.
Our tech partners
Copyright © Digital Marker 2021